There are multiple reasons why your card may be declined. If you continue to have trouble consider using a Paypal or Apple Pay account if you have one.
Here are a few things to check if your credit card will not process.
- Is your billing address correct? Make sure you use the address that is on your credit card billing statement.
- Are you over your credit limit?
- Do you have a daily or transactional limit?
- Are you trying to make a purchase from outside the United States? If so the transaction will automatically be declined.
- Is the issuing bank in the United States? We do not accept International credit cards.
- Have you tried multiple times to process your card? To prevent "bot" style transactions our system will automatically decline after a set number of attempts.