Genuine Honda Accessories are covered under the following warranty. Aftermarket accessories (non Honda) have a wide range of coverages. If a warranty is not listed and you have a question please feel free to contact us.
Accessory Limited Warranty
This warranty is given to the owner of any Honda automobile accessory (except Mugen parts) distributed by American Honda through the Honda Automobile Division, and sold by an authorized Honda automobile dealer in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, or the Northern Mariana Islands.
Accessory Limited Warranty Time and Mileage Period
For accessories installed after retail sale of the vehicle, this warranty begins on the date the accessory is purchased from and installed by an authorized Honda automobile dealer. Honda accessories are warranted for a minimum of 12 months, or for the remainder of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty, whichever is longer. Honda accessories purchased from, but not installed by, an authorized Honda dealer are warranted for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
Accessory Limited Warranty Coverage
American Honda will repair or replace, at its option, any Honda accessory that is defective in material or workmanship under normal use. The accessory must have been installed in a Honda automobile for which it was designed. If the accessory was installed by an authorized Honda automobile dealer, it will be repaired or replaced without charge for parts and labor. If installed by anyone else, it will be repaired or replaced without charge for the parts, but labor charges will not be covered.
Items Not Covered by the Accessory Limited Warranty
- Accessories installed in any vehicle registered or normally driven outside of the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, or the Northern Mariana Islands.
- Abuse, misuse, normal wear, modification, or deterioration of any accessory.
- Accessories installed in a vehicle with an odometer that has been altered, or with an odometer on which the actual mileage cannot be determined (if the warranty has a mileage limitation).
- Accessories used in applications for which they were not designed, or accessories that were improperly installed.
- Any accessory without proof of purchase date and vehicle mileage at the time of installation (if the warranty has a mileage limitation).
- The cost of labor to repair or replace any accessory not installed by an authorized Honda automobile dealer.
- Accessories not distributed by American Honda Motor Co., Inc.